I had been wanting to write a story for a while now. And today I like to start with it. It would be published in frequent posts (only if I manage to complete it.).
So here is the first part of, When He Fell In Love...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear R,
I miss you a lot today. I miss those wonderful days we spent together. I miss the fun we had teasing each other. I miss the games we used to play in your garden. It's been 3 long years since I've seen you and there's a lot that I had learn about myself and our relation in this gap.
In these 3 years, I had met many people. I had seen a bigger world. There were all kinds of people, some good, some bad. There were also people who cared a lot for me. But all along, I felt like a loner.
Rest of the Story >>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét